Wednesday 1 June 2011

Dreams really can come true!





Where do I even begin with Olivia Palermo's gorgeous Tribeca apartment!? Admittedly,  I am a little style obsessed with our favourite condescending New York City socialite. And now to see proper images of her NYC apartment, rather than trying to catch a glimpse on 'The City', is inspirational! I love everything about this apartment. From the grey-toned zebra print rug that adds a touch of glam to her wardrobe, to her antique Hermes tray (an extremely rare find these days) sitting effortlessly on the Carlyle Custom Convertible white leather coffee table.

My favourite part of this apartment is of course the wardrobe nonetheless, from her  designer items (I dream of her Hermes Birkins and Kellys), to her more affordable pieces (glad to know she still rocks with Zara from time to time).

Images courtesy of NYPost (see article here).









No comments:

Post a Comment